Sunday, May 27, 2012

Where we WON'T be living...

Here is where we won't be living: 1. A somewhat spacious 4/2 complete with wall drawings from the toddler that used to live there. Nope, they don't plan on repainting, I asked. 2. What I think could be an ideal 4/3, but the listing agent didn't show up to the showing. And he had a pretty surprising attitude when I called him b/c we were there and he wasn't. I told him to call me when we was available to show the house. Haven't heard from him and it's been almost 2 full days. Not the guy I want to be giving my rent check to... 3. And my favorite- a 4/3.5 at the beach. The owner is in west Africa as a missionary and has the keys with her. As soon as I send her a check for $1,000 she will mail me the keys and the house is ours. What do you take me for? A complete idiot? The only real option at the moment is a very spacious 4/2 plus a very tiny office in a neighborhood with 50,000 road humps. There are some real selling points to the house, but there are some drawbacks. Can someone else please make this decision?

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, you crack me up! I am praying that you guys will find the right house and have peace about the whole process. --So glad I found your blog, too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete