Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh Where Oh Where Are We Going To Live?

If all goes well, our house closes 1 month from today. We have nothing lined up to move into. No plan A. No plan B. Now, there are some stipulations with the buyer's financing as far as the inspection goes, so it's entirely possible that we end up at square 1 with our house back on the market (Please God, don't let that happen!).
We thought we found the perfect house. Way back before we put our house on the market. We believed it was the house God had for us. I heard angels singing, I saw our boys playing in it. We assumed it was ours for the taking. But all doors have been closed on us and that house. I'm pretty sure they were nailed shut as well. Oddly, it's still available for rent. Just apparently not to us...?
I've been so inundated with sickness that I haven't done much looking for another house. Even when I do look for houses, it feels off. I am well aware that is weird. 
Realizing again today that closing is getting closer and we have nowhere to go, I looked for houses again. I found a great one, I think. We go on Friday to see it. I feel like I'm going through the motions because I'm suppose to find a place for my family to live, but I also feel like I don't need to. Like God's got it handled and I'm either wasting my time or getting in the way. 
It's all just weird. Despite the fact that we could be lacking a home in a month I feel no motivation to find one. I do feel stress, lots of stress. But I'd feel more stress if I thought this house thing was my problem. 
Either I trust God to provide for my family or I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment